[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Sort-of-First-Light :)

snip...
> These are constructed by cutting up frosting buckets that you can find at
> grocery store bakeries for $0 or cheap.
>                 --Mike

Yes Mike, I saw that in the archives and I wondered what are "grocery store
bakeries"?
In Holland we have groceries and bakeries, but they don't have overlapping
consumables over here. I'm also not familiar with "frosting buckets". Where
are they used for?

I'm going to use (among other cap's) mayonnaise buckets (10 litres, 1.2mm
thick PP). You can get used ones for free at the snackbars (you must have
patience though, they don't have a lot when you ask them for the first time
of course).

Ruud de Graaf