[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

model 1256 variac (28 amp)

	I'm somewhat uncomfortable for this to be my very first post
onto this list (commerce is not my priority here), but here goes. I have
a couple of the subject variacs for sale that I was keeping back for
spares, etc. If anybody is interested in them let me know. There is no
knob (steering wheel) but I have made a 4" diameter one out of 1" pvc
block that worked very well if anybody is interested. These are in good
shape and am wanting $180 each plus shipping. One is a 1256B (older
version) and one is a 1256D. I wanted to offer these up to the list
prior to EBaying them.

	Terry
	Toxandale-at-SPP-dot-org