[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: MMC Protection SGap current limit

Hi Sundog,

I just isn't that big of deal...  Even sundoggies need their sleep! ;-))

Just imagine the nice MMC needing to 'relax' that big o'l high voltage
charge because the main gap has gone to sleeeeeep...  The safety gap
quitely sneaks in and provides a current path to 'tuck in the covers' for
the MMC......  The current goes round and roouund and rooouunnndd the
primary inductor until the voltage is totally gone and all is totally calm....

Zzzzzzzzz... :-)

	terry