[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Propagation velocity in long helical coils.

Hi Bob,

Wonderful!!!  I will bee looking very forward to seeing what you have
found!  Any model that can give insight into the secondary behavior at this
level of detail will really be a major advance.  Such a model will also
greatly help issues of dynamic streamer impedance, growth, and such where
were still know very little and the present analytical tools are weak.  A
model also allows us to poke and prod it to get a much better idea of the
true nature of secondary behavior.

Cheers,

	Terry