[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Panasonic Caps

Hi William,

	I am out of caps but DigiKey (www.digikey-dot-com) has 1339 in stock as part
number P10516-ND.  In small quantity they are a bit pricey. :-O

The posts to the list are delayed for all kinds of reasons so it takes
awhile for them to get out to everyone.  Up to 24 hours on bad days and
longer on the very occasional "really bad" day ;-))

I trust the math stuff is all taken care of so I won't go there. ;-)

Cheers,

	Terry