Re: Big top loads

Hi Kurt,
            The terminal I was speaking of is basically a filled-in donut -
i.e. a toroid without a hole. I make mine using polystyrene foam
from rubbish skips and apply several coats of cooking foil using a
polystyrene contact adhesive. They're a bit vulnerable to being
knocked around but they work.

Regards,
Malcolm