Re: JHCTES Ver 3.1 Program

Message text written by INTERNET:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
>I finally wrote a simulation (easier than closed form solution)
and it turns out that both are correct in terms of the joules stored over
the charging time period, but the .005 is better because the spark gag size
and quench time is less critical.<

Richard,

I'm hoping to run my big coil again in Sepember to try and improve on
10 foot arcs. I wonder if you would like to run these numbers through
your simulation and tell me what you would suggest for the primary
cap

UK    50 hertz  mains
390 bps async rotary gap
8250 volts at 1A to 1.5A