Re: Tesla simulation software project

Ok, here is your "computer minded" coiler's opinion.
the complexity of this program is great.  you would
need lots of experienced programers to acomplish this
task.  if we could make a webpage with our goals in
mind, a little(?) file on what the program should do,
and what platforms we would like it written for, then
put a post on slashdot-dot-org about the project, we could
get exposure to lot's of programsers (mostly linux
fanatics like myself).  What i would forsee is a
prgoram that collects your data, then runs the
variables through the given set of equasions, and
makes a simularor file after, sort of like compiling a
programthen you can watch the whole simulation in a
few hours after input of the data (hey, for that much
presion, you must pay in processing cycles).  and, in
the case of a linux program, you could use the old
trick of running it in the background.  I would be
willing to set up such a page if people would be
willing to contribute.  feel free to email me if
anyone want to help out.  linhack_tux-at-yahoo-dot-com

Calvin