Re: ignition coil for high voltage source

I'm working on builing that coil out of Popular
Electronics as well!  how does it work?  I'm having a
hard time finding some of the parts, namely the #6
bare copper wire, and the polyetheline.  I finished
the spark gap.  any help on where to get the stuff?

Calvin