Re: duh

In a message dated 6/1/00 11:39:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

>  Original Poster: "Christopher Boden" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
>  Alright, I know this is newbie stuff, but I'm having a bit of trouble.
>
>  I know there are DC coils, and I know there are Maggie coils, but is it
>  possible to build a DC Maggie? Has anyone done this? Results?
>
>  Thanks
>
>  Christopher A. Boden Geek#1

Christopher,

It can be done, but I have not done it.  There's nothing about a
Maggie that makes it different from a DC point of view.

Actually I may have done it, but I just might not remember, I'd have
to check my notes.

In any case, no special benefit will be gained due to that particular
combo.

Cheers,
John Freau