Re: 120kV capacitors available

I remember seeing these caps when I was there a year ago or so. They
seemed a little overboard for what i was doing at the time (purchasing a
small NST for a scrounged, diminuative coil), but I remember an employee
stating that someone from the TCBOR had purchased several identical caps
from them. They might be able to help with extra info on them.
BTW, the Grande Junquetion has an interesting tesla coil, a prime example
of fine craftsmanship under poooooor design ideas...

-The Electrophile-
Grayson Dietrich
Medina, OH
See my HV Haven (it does NOT do jusctice!)
www.geocities-dot-com/WestHollywood/Stonewall/2509/index.html

Try Juno Web: http://dl.www.juno-dot-com/dynoget/tagj.