Re: In search of a big cap

In a message dated 7/15/2000 5:44:04 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
tesla-at-pupman-dot-com writes:

> If you decide to dig around in these caps some more, give me a call.
>

>  Tesla729,
>  David Rieben

David,
   I have not forgotten about these caps, but have been busy moving and just
haven't had time to go back for more info on them.   I measured on at 4 uF,
which is way too large for TC use, so they may not be worth the trouble
unless you get several of them to put in series.  She is asking $50 each for
them.
Mike