Re: Strike Rail Yes? No?

HI Jon,

Fantastic information!  I personally blew a half inch hole in a line filter
"using" a strike ring (for some other reason unknown). Anyway, this is good
data
showing that a strike to the primary can cause damaging transients (due to the
failure almost immediately following the ring removal) . Is there anything
about
the specs of the filter that made it a weak link?

Bart