Re: TC Sparks and Arcs (Was - High Voltage Snubber caps

In a message dated 7/28/00 8:57:51 PM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

<< To All -

 What are the definitions and differences  between sparks, arcs, streamers,
 corona, etc. Is a 54 inch arc possible?

 John Couture

Hi John,
Very good. It's in your book on TC Design. I guess we all get a little sloppy
in the way we throw the terminology around.

Proves we need MORE books to read.  :-))  This ASCII sucks a teaching tool.

Cheers,
Ralph Zekelman