Teslathon Photos, the page, etc

Hi Guys,
Thanks to all that have fowarded photos and links to photos from the
Teslathon.  I figure that most of you have gotten your SLR time exposure
photos developed by now so I wanted to remind you that it would be great to
have a copy for the page.  Let me know if you have some good photos but
don't have access to a scanner - we'll work something out (Brian's new film
scanner, maybe?).

Here is the original page:
http://users.better-dot-org/roverstreet/teslathon_2000/INDEX.HTM
Brian made a copy in case my server goes down:
http://fp2.hughes-dot-net/brianb/2000.htm

Again, thanks to all for making this such a wonderful event!  It gets better
every year!
Ross Overstreet
Brian Basura