RE: High Voltage Snubber caps

I am currently using these caps with great sucess. I have 5 strings of
12 caps/string for a total of 42 nF. At 1440 watts I have gotten strong
54' arcs (5" X 30" coil), which were unattainable until I used these
caps. They barely get warm enough to be able to tell after 4 to 5 min of
run time. I liked them so well I ordered another 150 units. They are
only rated at 750vac, which is why I went to 12/string. But I am still
putting 15kv into it from the pig. I wouldn't use less then this number
of caps per string, but even so, this set works very well. Total time on
caps to date (only got them a month ago) is about 60 minutes, which
isn't much, but I have seen no degradation in performance.

Terry