Re: Spark Leader? was Re: Can I touch my Tesla ?

Hi Brian,

I have a photo (really old, first light I think) of what might be a leader.
Would you mind if I send it to you for review? I thought it might be leader (a
long one eminating from the base of the secondary). It's kind of odd. It may be
a streamer, but it does have a different appearance than any of the other
streamers.

BTW, are photo's of you Southern Cal Teslathon coming in yet?

Thanks,
Bart