Re: Capacitors

Steve,
	It depends on the size of your transformer, assuming you're not using a DC
supply.  I would put my money on the 40,000VDC, 06uF because the equivalent
AC voltage rating of the 0.1uF cap will probably blow it or severely limit
its life unless your transformer is less than 7 or 8 KVAC.  Typically, the
AC voltage rating is about 0.35 X DC Voltage rating.  Also, if your
transformer is a typical NST, then 0.1 uF is too much capacitance.  The
only popular programs that I know about that will determine your capacitor
size from transformer ratings are WinTesla and Ntesla.

Dick