Re: performance/tuning question

Hi Garth,

If it's a lot louder, there is a difference occurring, even though spark length
isn't increasing. Did it descrease? Is the gap perhaps firing a little
erratically? The cap sizes would be nice to know.

On the 3rd of July (getting ready for the 4th), I ran both 40nF and 60nF and
there was a longer spark length achieved with the larger cap size (about a
foot). Of course I'm using a pole pig and have ample current.

Bart