From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 26, 2000 11:38 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Spark Leader? was Re: Can I touch my Tesla ?

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Hi Malcolm, All,

<snip>
Have
you ever seen a spark leader coming from objects to a TC? It would be
interesting to see a photo of a TC spark leader. Anyone ever captured one on
film? I would expect these to exist even for our coils.

Bart