Spark Leader? was Re: Can I touch my Tesla ?

Hi Malcolm, All,

In lightning storms (you aught to be plenty familiar with) the charged cloud
builds and draws leaders from objects (trees, poles, golf clubs, etc.). Have
you ever seen a spark leader coming from objects to a TC? It would be
interesting to see a photo of a TC spark leader. Anyone ever captured one on
film? I would expect these to exist even for our coils.

Bart