capacitor question

Hi Fellow Coilers,

I have a couple of large capacitors that I was hoping someone
might be able to tell me a little more about, as far as Tesla com-
padability goes. They are phenolic cylinders with dimensions of
16 1/2" x 6 1/2" in diameter and the terminals on ea end stick
out another inch (18 1/2" total length).They weigh about 23 lbs ea.
The print on the side reads:

     0.075 MFD  80 KVDC WRKG
     TYPE 2701
     WEGO CONDENSER CO LTD
     MADE IN ENGLAND

I was told that these were X-ray capacitors. If anyone can tell me
anymore about these, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,
David R.