Re: brent turners book

I have had a copy of his book for about 2 years. Very informative! It
helped me a lot with building spark gap coils. Still not everything I
needed to know, but, a fair amount was difficult to absorb without the
more advanced electronics knowledge I have since garnered. The sections
on tube coils leaves much to be desired, in practical information for
building one's own, tho, it provided a great basis on which to search for
more knowledge. The chapter on flyback transformers is incredibly full of
info, but geared towards a more advanced builder, with complex circuits
requiring knowledge not explained in the book to be built well.

I consider it well worth the price, if only for the spark gap coil stuff.

Grayson Dietrich
http://www.electrophile.8m-dot-com