RE: Voltage determination

John,
	I've got to agree with Malcolm.  Without a significant charge or stored
energy, there won't be much of a spark length.  The spark length equation
you are using is not correct out of the context you have in mind.  I
noticed this when I tried your program and found that the output spark
length did not vary when I either increased or reduced the primary
capacitor size down to 1 pF.  What size capacitor did you use to determine
this empirical data?  It surely could not have been 1 pF or 100uF.
Equations should work without assumptions IMO.
Dick