RF safety

Hello all,

In the use of my coil, I noticed getting small pinpoint burns while resting
my hand on the power control box. I checked and rechecked the grounds in the
box, assuming that it was power in the box getting me. The grounds were just
fine. I was informed, and rightly so, that the burns were coming from my
conducting the current induced in me to ground. The point was made that the
folks that perform the "lightning from their fingers" tricks are the source
of the electricity, rather than the target, and so the effects may be
different. I am curious, and not interested in actually trying it to see,
what indeed the sensation might be.....Do you feel anything at all when
electricity leaves your skin?have any of the pros ever accidentally
discharged to a ground, and lived to tell about it?

Curious, but not THAT curious :)

Chris