Re: Haunted House Coil Use

Hi Jeff,

That's fine. I do understand why you can't comment on this and was actually
expecting that. Part of my concerns came from one of the heads of Engineering
at the last firm I worked. He was working for NordicTrack and they got hit
"hard" with law suits because they "warned" people of potential risk and in
doing so, identified known hazzards, yet sold the product. This was the
incrimidating evidence. Warning the buyer has become a major risk and company's
are better off saying nothing. But this just didn't sit right with me - it's
legal smart - but at a high price (life or limb).

Anyway, that's where I was coming from with my concerns. Thanks for the info
you could provide.

Take care,
Bart