Re: Religious use of Tesla coils

Hi Kennan

"Moody Bible Institute" seem to be the organization and the exhibit is call
"Le sermon de la science" In french. That was my favorite exhibit, I was 12
year old at that time,  I saw all there show, they had many documentary and
some live demonstration about different branch of science, I thank these
people they don't convince me in the religious way but they really open my
mind on the scientific world.

Luc Benard ( Montreal)
P.S. They had a nice coil for the time.