RE: RF ground

I remember someone had another trick in a long lost post...  Just get a T
fitting and a pipe cap deal from the hardware store and make a garden hose
fitting that will allow the garden hose water to go into to top of the pipe
from the side and flow out the far end.  Then you will have a powerful
water flow at the business end that should help to gnaw through anything
but rock...  You may not even have to pound such a water drill...

Cheers,

	Terry