Re: RF ground

Pholp
    When i putin my 8' ground rod, i watered down the planter and
pounded..after about 6 feet i realized i hit the bottom :( Then i had to pull
it out and pound it into the front lawn. The key to this is to have the
ground as wet as possible, and after you pound in about 3 feet, pull it out
and fill the hole w/ water to soften up the lower dirt area. I DIDN't use a
big sledge happer, but a nice heavy plain old hammer and stood on a ladder
which really helped. good luck pounding.
-alan

In a message dated 7/19/00 3:31:03 PM Pacific Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com