Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 08:59:05 +0200
From: Kurt Schraner <k.schraner-at-datacomm.ch>
To: "Alan Sharp (by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>)"
 <AlanSharp-at-compuserve-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Building big top loads

Hi Alan, All,

very impressive, how you make your big toroid, as well as the
Corby Teslathon results with "Bride of Frankenstein"! But it's a
lot of work, and I guess: not too cheap as well?

I got the 1.6m/0.4m (63"/15.7") topload for my somehow big
hobby-coil "Black & White" 2 weeks ago. The coil is yet in the
make, and has not yet seen first light. Pictures can be seen on:

http://home.datacomm.ch/k.schraner/index.htm

goto the equipment page and then to 16"Tesla coil Black and
White.

BTW  Chip, I cannot express it better than Robin Copini:
> It's amazing how much you take something for granted until you
> lose it - i.e. this list. I and I'll bet lots of others have missed it!!
>
> Many thanks to Chip et al for all the 'unpaid' work in maintaining
> this list for all of us to enjoy.

Kurt