Re: Haunted House Coil Use

Bart,

> Thanks for providing that bit of information. That makes me feel better
about
> warning displaying and probably makes others feel better as well. Kind of
> curious though - what were the results of the testing?

I can not remark or imply about the results of any RF testing of any sort
because I did not fund nor pay for those tests and am not privy to any
official results.

However, one may make inferences by watching how major firms
(Disney for example, others have mentioned the Boston Museum
of Science) deal with the public display of Tesla coils. Usually a
"High Voltage" sign or nothing at all.

The above applies to PROFESSIONAL installations only.

Jeff Parisse
www.teslacoil-dot-com