capacitors for sale

hello everyone, i just recently purchased some maxwell caps from surplus sales
of nebraska,,, ouch!!!!!  expensive..The reason for this post to the tesla list
is im selling all of my other caps that i have collected through months of
looking for them. you may look at them at my web page at
<http://home.mmcable-dot-com/surplus>http://home.mmcable-dot-com/surplus
the 2 large caps are GE pyrol 1mfd 15kv each...the 3 red caps are glass oil
filled foil type rated at 5kv  .25 mfd.....also there are 10 of the other caps
you see there they came out of some radar equiptment and are rated at 5kv AC 60
Cycles at .25 mfd.. kevin eldridge and i successfuly ran these on the first
light of my 8 inch coil.using a small pole pig and got 5 to 6 foot sparks. we
used 5 of them in series for .05mfd at 30kv..oh by the way i have some great
video of the night that i had second light where i ran the 8 inch coil on the
pole pig and had a secondary coil strike which created a very small arcing
between 2 windings..it was my learning coil so i turned the welder all the way
up and let it run till it completely burned up!!!!!! the windings were glowing
red hot and there was lots of smoke , amazingly enough the coil kept on
sparking. yeeehaww i love tesla coils. ill post the video on the site so you
all can see a total melt down of a coil...any how ill let them go to who needs
to get away from beer bottle caps and has a low budget.. any reasonable offer
will be accepted.. i am in oklahoma city. buyer will have to pay shipping. so
let me know and thanks for all of the information on the list..