RE: Form Material Info!!!

Hi there coilers,
    I just got to put my .02 in. I built a secondary with minimal prep. It
carbon tracked almost immedatly. All secondarys of mine seem to die about 6
in from the bottom (high stress area?). I then made another one with 4 or 5
coats of varnish. It also carbon tracked. I then whipped out one more, I put
a least 20 coats of varnish on it. So far so good.
	My system uses a 14400 pole xmfr, 8 in. X 36 in. sec, and a 66Nf cap with a
static SG. I am currently getting 6 to 7 foot sparks(corona).
								James