SIlly idea

    Hi all!  Just a dumb-silly idea....A capacitor is 2 conductors
separated by an insulator.  Right-o.  What if I took a small TC
(maybe 8" winding length).  Got a 55 gallon HDPE trash can, and
applied AL foil to the outside and inside (a 55 gallon Leyden jar),
and used a xmission line from the TC to charge it.  Think it'd do
anything at all?  I'm gonna try it anyway, but just wanted to hear
thae assorted snickers from everybody ;)  Since *i* have no idea
what it'll do (guessing nothing impressive), whatever it *does* do
will be interesting :)  Gotta run, itchin' to give that a try now.
Lemme know what you think of this "random act of silliness"

And yep, i'm keepin' it safe!

Sundog