Re: In search of a big cap

Mike,

Hey these caps sound interesting. I might be interested in obtaining some
of these beauts if I could get them -at- a reasonable price. I am just interested
in obtaining some extra Tesla type caps, since they really seem hard to come
by. Right now, I only have two extra Tesla compadable large capacitors, out-
side of a completed Tesla system. I see you reside in the Denver area, and I
reside in the Memphis area, so if I decided to go for a few of them, I would
have
to add shipping in to the total cost.

If you decide to dig around in these caps some more, give me a call.

Tesla729,
David Rieben