Public display of a Coil....HELLLPP !!

Hi All......

I have been approached by a person who would like me to display my coil in a
Haunted house setting this coming Holloween.

It sounds simple enuf but there are some safety factors and RED TAPE that the
Insurance Company wants taken care of first...

First off ...  there was mentioned that the coil should be  U.L. approved  hmmm
right  I dont have 10,000$ to do that...

Is there some clause or legal loophole that allows a Coil to be displayed at a
public event in which all the certifications and such need not be necasary or
minimal????

The setting for the coil will be on a cement slab with proper grounding for the
secondary, also the perimeter of the slab will be fenced off so no one will be
able to be within 20 feet of the longest streamers. All electrical devices that
control the coil will be maintained within a small building with access to only
qualified personel.

Also brought up was the possiblity of pacemakers being affected by the activity
of the Coil...
Is there definate proof that coils do cause pacemakers to malfunction???

If any of you Professional Coil displayers have some answers / help / ideas to
help me through this delemma, I would very much appreciate hearing from you...

Thanks

Scot D