RE: capacitor brand recomendations for MMC???

I wanted to let everyone know about some caps I just recently tested on
my coil, and feel they work well. They have only gotten very slightly
warmer than ambient after running the coil for a little over one minute.
They are 3kvdc 100nF caps made by GE. They are PP film and the
description says for high current applications and used as a snubber
(????). Anyway, I have made several strings of these caps for my coil.
Each string has 12 caps for a total of .008uF -at- 36kvdc. Unfortunately,
the caps are rated at only 750vac each, but as has been the case many
times with this subject, the caps run fine at higher voltages. I
currently am putting 15kv into the tank circuit with the coil responding
nicely. I bought these caps from Hosfelt for $1.50 each. They are about
1" in diameter and about 2" long.

Terry