THOR PROJECT: FIRST PICTURES AND FIRST LITTLE LIGHT

Hello all!

The first pictures of the Thor coil (not in operation) can be found at
http://www.saunalahti.fi/dncmrc/thorpict.htm.

After a few seconds run I destroyed the RSG from my old TC (for overheating).
Then I used my old static SG (Richard Quick style) and, without a thorough
tuning, I got streamers one meter long to a grounded rod (not really a
delight..). I was using 12 kV DC from my switching power supply.

I am now in the process of building or purchasing a new and more robust RSG.

Regards