Re: New pictures - Florida Mini-Teslathon

Hey Dave,
	I checked out your web site before realizing the new pictures were mine.
Guess what?  I viewed them with Netscape and had no problem.  Same system I
had before when I could not view them.  I think it's your camera that's no
Dick
P.S.  The original pictures are now viewable with Netscape too.  What did
you change?