[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: MMC?

I would think that your caps were intended to filter/stiffen the DC supply
to the klystron.  As such, they would not be designed to have low losses at
the frequencies that we want to use them at.  But then, you've got nothing
to loose by trying.  Just make sure that they don't get warm and explode.

Gary Lau
Waltham, MA USA