[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: HV List

Hi Gordon,
	I just tried mailing the hv list and my mail got bounced back as well. I
know Steve said there were network problems at the server. Haven't heard
anything for about the same time as you. Do you know where I can buy some
40kv doorknob caps about 500pF. I want to make a Marx generator.

cheers
bob golding