[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Poly-Lok polyester resin transformer...

I am sure.
On the transformer, it said "polyester resin," so I searched
the net for chemicals that dissolve polyester resins and came up with
acetone.  Printed right on the metal can of acetone when I bought it from
Orchard Home Supply was "For polyester resins"

--Rick--