[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Poly-Lok polyester resin transformer...

Kerosene works for the transformers filled with the black tar gunk, but
he was asking about the newer ones with the polyester fill (typically a
hard rust-colored or off-white plastic, at least in the NSTs I've
opened).  Kerosene won't touch this stuff.

-Adam
adamsmith-at-mediaone-dot-net