[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Request for Magnet Wire! Desperate!

Well, it turns out we severely miscalculated and the wire we had was only
enough to wind a little over half of our 8" secondary.  (9.5" OD... the
wire was green too, my favorite color!)  With only a couple weeks left
until we have to get the TC judged for a distinguished acheivement
(honor's) credit for school, we need to wind a new secondary fast, since
there are other parts that will need additional tweaking too.  To wind this
massive secondary, I need at least 7 or 8 pounds of wire.  If anyone has a
lot of 17-20 AWG magnet wire that they are willing to sell (or donate for a
_very_ worthy cause :-)), please let me know asap!  Thanks very much.

	-- Ryan Ries