[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ARRRRGHHHHH was second light....

>Original Poster: "Mike Nolley" <mnolley-at-mail.slc.edu>
>     Try Friar Tom's bucket cap--using HDPE buckets.  You can get frosting
>buckets in the 10's and 20's from any supermarket if you are really nice.
>And
>it will perform soooo much better than any SW cap you could ever build.
>Check
>the archives for details.  I know there is a website out there with pics
>which
>was posted recently.
>             --Mike

We obtained 25 brand new HDPE 5 Gal buckets for that EXACT purpose, we lack
the tooling to easily cut all those buckets though! Poo.

We are getting the saw we need to machine all the buckets and will have a
Friar Tom cap in a couple weks, I'm rather looking foreward to it :) We plan
on making a pair with any luck, but we have to scrounge more buckets.

Crispy Chris B.