[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Digital Camera acid test.

Terry!

Now that I work for the Electricity Museum, things are getting to be a
bit more professional. The small coil that I made for the Frankenstein
Lab exebition, makes a lot of noise on AM radio.
Therefore, on Friday 10-3-00, am EMC measuring expert is scheduled to
come to the museum, to take spectrum analysis of the coil, EMC radiation
tests, and whatnot.
We will work out how to shield the coil.

If you have any specific suggestions to make with regard to these
measurements, Pls let me know, since this is over my head, really. I
wouldn`t know what to ask for, but it is a great chance to get some real
measurements with professional equipment.

Hope it doesn`t blow up his instruments.

Cheers, Finn Hammer