[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ATTN: UK Coilers

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 21:25:39 -0700, you wrote:

>Original Poster: "Megavolt Nick" <tesla-at-fieldfamily.prontoserve.co.uk>
>
>Hi Guys,
>             just thought I'd draw your attention to a few get togethers we're
>having in the not too distant future:
>
>> Corby - the real uk teslathon - looking better than ever in its third year
>
>> Amberly 2000 - the power freak's teslathon - we've persuaded an industrial
>museum to lay on a 50A 240V feed for us.  There are 'dueling towers' and 2 BIG
>coils lined up - Brian and Mike's BM3 and my 12kVA DC monster.
Oh dear.....!

>> Cambridge 2000 - details of this are a bit sketchy - probably sometime
>November - nice little pre-christmas addrenalin shot ;-)
And conveniently close to Bonfire night, so the odd explosion doesn't
attract untoward attention. Capacitor bank, what capacitor bank
officer...?
>For more details of these take a look at
><http://www.prontoserve.co.uk/fieldfamily/TCBOUK/index.html>http://www.pron
You might like to set up an easier to remember web address for tcbouk-
you can get free forwarding of addresses in the form of
http://i.am/<wordofyourchoice>, http://come.to/<wordofyourchoice>
and a few others from http://i.am

Alternatively, it now only costs about 30 quid (+vat) per  year to
register a .co.uk domain with web & email forwarding (from
www.nominutty.co.uk)
It would be nice to have a proper UK coiling domain - I'm sure most of
us wouldn't object to a quid on the next teslathon entry to cover
this.