[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: DC vs AC TC (was Re: NST->DC Re: CGA Monitor Flyback)

Hello,

On the LCR protection circuit is it better to put that on the
NST side of the bridge rectifier or on the TC side of it?

I have been a little worried about my .35 ma diodes when
used with the 9kv-at-30ma.  How far should I over rate the
rectifier?

Many Thanks,
Bill Parn