[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TV show uk

Dr. Megavolt (aka Austin Richards) was not able to travel to the UK
because of the demands of his day job. Instead he send his understudy
to perform the Dr. Megavolt character. You can see more Dr. Megavolt
in action (including Dr. Megavolt accidentally catching on fire and being
extinguished by a dry chemical fire extinguisher) at his web site...

 www.drmegavolt-dot-com

Jeff Parisse