[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

ATTN: UK Coilers

Hi Guys,
             just thought I'd draw your attention to a few get togethers we're
having in the not too distant future:

> Corby - the real uk teslathon - looking better than ever in its third year

> Amberly 2000 - the power freak's teslathon - we've persuaded an industrial
museum to lay on a 50A 240V feed for us.  There are 'dueling towers' and 2 BIG
coils lined up - Brian and Mike's BM3 and my 12kVA DC monster.

> Cambridge 2000 - details of this are a bit sketchy - probably sometime
November - nice little pre-christmas addrenalin shot ;-)

For more details of these take a look at
<http://www.prontoserve.co.uk/fieldfamily/TCBOUK/index.html>http://www.pron
toserve.co.uk/fieldfamily/TCBOUK/index.html

While you're there you can join the TCBOUK - it doesn't cost anything and helps
to give tesla coiling in the uk a sort of 'united front'

BTW: I'm in the middle of another bulk buy, the next week is the deadline for
last orders - arcotronics 1500V 47nF caps - 30.5ukp each.

Regards
Nick Field